Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Desperate for Imagine

  1. #11
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I called to check up on mine and was told that it could take as much as two weeks to get them.

  2. #12
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Do you mean it will take 2 weeks to get the new issue? Or do you mean you requested a copy of the current one?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sure it's ok for adults to send for it. Truthfully, I don't care, I'm getting a bit annoyed of AG ignoring their over 12 fans. I sent the card in, and can't wait to get my first issue, and I'm 19, so I say go for it. I agree that they wouldn't have sent it to you if they didn't want you to sign up for it.

    It does say on the front, "Thank you for your doll order," so I really think most of them were sent with/because of doll orders. Not all, of course, but most.

    Does anyone know if this is going to be a monthly or bi-monthly like the AG mag is?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I called today and they would'nt said they couldn't just order one but I did just place a order for two dolls so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered 2 Marisol's and and Elizabeth and didn't receive a copy with either order [img]frown.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Mine didn't come with an order and I haven't gotten any dolls since Marisol back in May. (which although was shipped to my addy was NOT bought by me)

    I bought AGT 21 but that was after I got the mag.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered it with the code last week, so it hopefully will come sometime this week.

    ~fingers crossed it does~

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got Imagine in the mail,but I lost the card thing,so now I can't get it anymore.I got an order today,not a doll order,but I did not get Imagine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •